Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Youtube

Gonna be honest, you can find a lot of amusing things on youtube that you would have never seen otherwise. Of course, getting recommendations from friends makes navigating the site much more enjoyable. Basically this is a youtube spam recommendations post. Here are some of the amusing videos I've watched these past few days:

A tip of the hat to the history buffs out there.
 

For those who who aren't easily offended by a Hitler v.s. Jesus video, offensive language or surprises.


KITTIES!


I'd want a husky just so it could say awesome things.


I'm not a big baseball fan but this is an awesome video. But I'm biased cause I'm a Phillies phan. <3


DOCTOR WHO! <3 SERIES 6!


Got a favorite youtube video? Leave a link in a comment. <3 And hopefully I can get back to real posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment