Sunday, December 11, 2011

Once Upon a Time [mid-season finale]

Spoilers! The following post does contain spoilers for the Once Upon a Time episode The Heart is a Lonely Hunter [episode 7]. Do not read if you have not seen the episode and do not want it spoiled for you.




I'm really just posting this for the ending of the episode, where Sheriff Graham collapses and dies*, and Emma is left once again. He was sooooo close to telling her that he remembers the fairy tale world! And as soon as I saw that he was starting to remember, I knew that something bad was going to happen to him. It's way to early in the game for Emma to really start believing in what Henry is telling her.

But I'm still really sad that he is dead*. T_T I really liked him despite the fact that he was kind of, sort of with Regina. And we only really got to see him in this episode.

Of course, that doesn't mean that Jamie Dornan [Huntsman/Sheriff Graham] is gone from the show. According to IMDB, he is still slated to appear in all 22 episodes this season. I don't know if we'll get any flashback episodes after the curse but before Emma came to Storybrooke because it does list Mr. Dornan as both the Sheriff and the Huntsman. This could also just be slow updating on their part though.

Side note, I think it is interesting how lots of people focused on the death... And I'm sure that is what the writers/guys in charge wanted. Because it makes you forget about Mr. Gold... "Gardening"... Deep in the woods... All by himself... With an apron on.... Just sayin'...


*It's pretty much confirmed from Jennifer Morrison's live tweets during the show. That doesn't mean that there isn't magic to bring him back but I'm doubting it.

No comments:

Post a Comment