Monday, October 4, 2010

Stop... Change of scenery!

I'm  tired of writing about how depressing my life is at this moment. So I'm going to try something new.

Many people who know me know that I enjoy watching TV. I'd consider myself an average viewer, with a few shows I watch regularly and others that I watch when I catch them. So that's what I want to write about...

Ok, if I haven't completely lost you yet, I want this blog to be commentary/quips/whatever I think of on shows. Except, I don't want to just do one episode of a show and that be it... I want to do whole seasons... Ambitious for someone who has such a small attention span as myself. And somewhat expensive if one isn't careful.

That's why, once a week, I'm going to get a TV show episode from Amazon video on demand. Each week, I will buy/rent a TV show [maybe a movie every once in a while in order to keep my interest] and just write what I think as I think.

And I've been thinking about my first show to start with... And it has been on my mind for a while. Actually, I've been thinking about it all day! So the first show I'm starting with will be.....





Dr. Who: The Complete First Series! I'm a newbie [for lack of a better word] when it comes to the Dr. Who saga. I've recently watched the latest series [fifth series with Matt Smith as the Doctor] and I'm quite interested in the rest of it. So once a week, I will be buying an episode of the first series and posting my thoughts and findings here. I guess I should set a day for actually posting this stuff.


So I guess I'm going to try and post every Saturday... So this Saturday will be my first post... Quite exciting. ^_^ Maybe I'll be able to get a nicer, more appropriate look for this place in the future as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment